Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Just my luck....

We had a WONDERFUL weekend!!  Hogs lost, but it was so exciting being at the stadium!! 

I am having computer issues, so I'm not sure how often I can blog this week, until we get it looked out!  It will crap out in the middle of doing something! Frustrating!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)  I'll try to post more this afternoon,  I must concentrate on getting this house cleaned, laundry done, and my fall stuff out! ;) It def. feels like FALL in Memphis today!!  Hoooorayyy!!

2 comments:

  1. best of luck with your computer woes! in the meantime, i've tagged you in an award... http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-miss-blog-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the computer, technology is a mixed blessing.

    ReplyDelete

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved