Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everyday sometimes Twice!?!?!

Warning ::  Family Members, this is about Sex!! Not my sexlife (well, not exactly) but it will probably be mentioned!

I picked up a copy of InTouch Weekly this week and Teresa from Real Housewives of New Jersey is on the front cover, with her 4 precious children!  The header says "My Kids Saved Me" so of course I had to buy it!

 (This is not the cover, I couldn't find it!)

There is a section of the article in which Joe (her husband) claims the couple still makes love at least once a day.  "If she passes out on me, we do it in the morning" says Joe.  "The Morning is actually pretty good"  They have been married for 10 years!

Seriously, this baffles me!  Once a day?!?!  at least?!?!  Whaaaa?? You go Girl!!!

Then, I started thinking that maybe Bug and I aren't normal!  LOL  At least once a day?  Nope.   Mornings?!?!?  Are you kidding me?  At the S house, we are lucky to squeeze in some "us" time once a week if we are having a good week, twice!!  Pathetic... yes.   We as a couple have gotten so caught up in kids, work, household duties.. that we forget to take time for "us" and at the end of the day, Mommy is tired!  Leave me alone, I'm going to bed kinda tired!  



So, I am going to make an effort to take more time out for Bug and I! Even if I'm exhausted!!

What are your opinions on this?!?!  I'm not asking to tell all, but is "normal" to you?

8 comments:

  1. They are definitely not normal. With a busy life, work and kids, it's very difficult for us to squeeze in some time. Honestly, whenever I can get some real free time to do ANYTHING, I want to rest, or sleep, or nap and NOT hit the bedroom for the mattress mambo.

    My hubby and I read about a couple that vowed to have sex EVERY day for a year! They had no kids, so right there that tells you that they probably COULD actually do it every day. We tried it for 2 weeks, and gave up. There was just no time to do it, and we found ourselves sticking the kids in front of the TV just to sneak in a quickie. It was bad, but I realized that we are like other families and like you.

    With a busy lifestyle, it leaves you just a few moments a week to be able to do it. And that is completely normal.

    And who knows? Maybe Theresa and Joe are embellishing their sex tales just a tad bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not married & we don't have children...& it does not happen everyday. They have too much time on their hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought of every day makes me want to pass out! Omg with 4 kids? My hubby would be thrilled, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at this post! I'am a busy mom and could not even imagine every other day. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sex everyday for a year?!??! Yikes!!! I'm tired just thinking about that!

    Thanks for everyone's thoughts on this! Maybe we aren't alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article. We are lucky to have three a month lol... Hubby always says "That's married for ya" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh forgot to mention, got carried away lol.

    I am a new follower from Thirsty Thursday Bloghop. Hope you can drop by and follow any of my sites below, thanks!. Etcerera Etcetera Spice Up Your Life Nostalgic Marveling Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, everyday. That makes me tired thinking about it. We are lucky to get it in once a week. I think once a week and maybe twice if you are really really lucky is "normal". OMGosh still baffled about the everyday and then the comment about sex everyday for a year! There are just times that that isn't possible?

    ReplyDelete

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved