Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Christmas Prayer Book Review (Children's Book)

I'm doing my very first review... ever!  When I started this blog, I didn't even know what a "review" was!  Silly Tish!  I promise not to fill my blog with review after review but, as an avid reader and as a mom who reads to her children *almost* every night, I love the idea of book reviews or things that are important to MY family!  So here it goes! 

The girls and I got a chance to review "A Christmas Prayer" by Amy Parker.  It was so exciting seeing a brown package at the door when the girls got home from School.  They were SUPER excited!!  

The illustrations in this book is amazing!  The pictures are bright and colorful, and the girls loved looking at the pictures!  The story itself was easy enough to read by my 1st graders, with a little help sounding out the words from Mommy!   The story is a Thank-You to God, for all our Christmas Blessings and tells the story of baby Jesus.  It's really a cute little book, definitely one that we are lucky to have in our collection!
J & A give it 2 thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved