Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today is a new day!

I've been in a funk lately.  Not sure why, or what its from...    Today, I woke up in SUCH a better mood!!  Could be the fact that I went to bed at 9pm last night, and slept soundly untl 5:45!!   I do not do well on lack of sleep!!  AT all!!

I've been reading a new book that I can NOT put down!  It's the Nora Roberts bridal series!!  So good!!  I can't wait for book #2 to come in!  I'm really liking paperbackswap.com!! 

The girls are out of school on Friday and Monday for fall break!  We were going to go camping, but decided not to go.  We are going to the Blue's Fest instead!  Should be a good time!

I hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved