Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Goooooood Morning Saturday!

I don't know why I even TRY to sleep in!  I'm a morning person! A sugary, smiling "GOOOOOD Morning" kinda morning person!!!  You know the type?!!  That's me! ;)

 I successfully slept in until... are you ready for it?!?!! ...... 6:45am!  Taaaa Daaaa!!  Seriously, even with no kids here... I'm  up!  Bug of course is sleeping, and can sleep until noon!  I on the otherhand, think I'm wasteing my day by sleeping in!!

Today, we are going to go to the hospital to see precious Hailey!!  I got to see her on Thursday, but Bug has had to work late, and has not been able to go see her! Newborn's make me happy!  Especially when they are somebody else's!

I got my menu planned out for the week.  I'm tired of cooking the same stuff... all the time.  So, I got a cookbook out, and picked 4 new recipes to try! 

Tortilla Soup
Sausage and Rice Bake
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Spaghetti

Now, I need to go grocery shopping!!

Bug surprised me last night... I got home from taking the girls to AR, and he had Steaks on the grill (porter houses, OMG my husband can cook a steak) baked potatoes, and wine!  It was Soooo yummy!!  It was great spending the evening on the back patio, laughing and talking!  We definately needed it!  We even decided to go camping next weekend, 1 last time before we have to winterize the motor home!  We aren't going to tell the girls.. and surprise them.  J & A are out of school Friday-Tuesday next week... so we are going to take a 4 day weekend to camp!  Soooo much fun! I can't wait!!

Now... off to hop....

Come join in... it's really fun!!

Between the Lines



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Hi, Im am you newest follower from the blog hop.
    Please coinsider following me on my new blog. http://destinationvirtuous.com
    Have a great weekend and try to go back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping on by, you have a beautiful family!
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow from Stalker Saturday! It's always nice to connect with other twin parents; especially ones at the same stage and age. We thought we were done with the twins, but our singleton surprised us!

    I hear you about eating the same things all the time. I find we get into a rut too. If the family likes some of those recipes you're trying out, you should post them for other moms like me to try out! You can be the guiney pig, LOL.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I'm your newest follower from the weekend hops. Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

    http://www.gethealthycheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday my new friend!!!

    <3Tena
    www.5150mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower from Spotlight Saturday. Cute blog you got here. I'm off to have a look around. Have a great weekend!

    Kim
    http://greenmommas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, New follower from Surfin Saturdays. What a cute blog you have here. I love the layout.

    Hope you'll come by for a visit as well.

    Thanks, Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I love the name of your blog. I love eating food that has been grilled. Im your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

    http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow. I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, tortilla soup sounds delish!

    I wish I could get up that early and feel refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm your newest follower on GFC! Hopped over from Surfin Saturdays! Nice blog! Stop by the farm when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower from Spotlight Saturday! The twins are adorable!
    ~K
    bigklittlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. live173影音視訊live秀-Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
    live173影音live秀-國外免費開放裸聊室
    免費交友軟體-秀色裸聊秀場
    伊莉討論區-台灣裸聊奇摩女孩真人視訊網
    後宮電影-台灣愛妃網視頻聊天室
    後宮電影院-真人性愛聊天室
    洪爺後宮-台灣視頻直播聊天室
    影片線上看 免費-台灣甜心辣妹視訊
    蜜桃成熟時33d影片線上看免費-漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
    楊思敏潘金蓮影片線上看免費-激情真人秀場聊天室
    網愛吧視頻網站真愛旅舍視頻聊天室qq群視頻直播夫妻大秀成人免費午夜劇場做愛影片
    真愛視頻聊天室真愛旅舍聊天室破解版裸聊直播間快播有聲黃色小說熟女色圖9999av 影片
    台灣真愛旅舍聊天室摳摳視頻秀293真人秀場午夜電影劇場日本動畫片成人伊莉影片區不能看
    真人裸聊網579免費裸聊裸體色女觀看免費色女人聊天室午夜性影院歐美avi免費線上看影片
    美女真人裸聊qq號真人裸聊qq號碼是多少同城免費視頻裸聊亞洲日韓色情電影go2vo免費影片

    ReplyDelete

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved