Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

New week!!

I start work full time this week!  I'm sad that I have to put the girls in afterschool care, but our family will benefit in the long run!  So... I have had ZERO time to blog after being away for the weekend!!  Hopefully soon, I will find my "Blog Groove" and learn to balance everything!  This week will be the test for sure!!

Thanks for being patient with me!!  My family comes first, and I am spending the day with my grandparents and J & A!  I can't wait!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tish! Thats what I need to do go back to work. My Daughter started school and I need to go back to work. I been a stay at home mom with my daughter. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with going back to work full time! You are a brave mama! I have a few blog awards for you over at

    http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/2010/10/boy-oh-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged. Stop by my blog to find out how to participate.

    Lisa
    http://twininspiration.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't found a blog groove yet! I am either neglecting blogging or my kids and home! Give me the inside scoop when you have it!!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved