Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Grumpy, Grumpy Tish....

I'm grumpy today!!  I had one of those nights.... 

 11:30 pm (after being asleep for an hour) Miss J woke me up.  She thought it was time to "get up" so I had to get her back to sleep!  I cheated, and put her back to bed on the couch. 

 2:30 am  Marley (dog # 1) woke me up and needed to go out.

 3:00 am  Camo (dog #2) woke me up and wanted to go out with Marley.

3:30 am  both Marley and Camo were barking to be let back in.  Seriously?!?! 

So... I finally got to sleep from 3:30 until 6:15! Go Me!!  I'm tired.  Really tired.  I think I will take a nap before it's time to go get the girls...and drive them half way to their dad's for the weekend.  Another thing I am grumpy about.  REALLY grumpy about. 

I hope to shake this funk soon ... me and my husband get to sleep in tomorrow, we get to have an ADULT (not that kind of adult movie... just something other than G rated!) movie night tonight, we have a date night planned for tomorrow, and he will grill something on Sunday!  I've got the house clean and laundry caught up, so i don't have to do that this weekend.  I get some blogging time, and get to get caught up on some sewing I have been wanting to do! (Did you know I make pillowcase dresses!?!?!) I get to go get my baby fix again and enjoy my husband.   I should look at all the positives of the weekend!

What do you have planned for the weekend?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a fabulous weekend planned! I hear you tho, lack of sleep KILLS me. It makes me so grumpy and not a good mama. I'm totally jealous of your adult time coming up! It's been well over a year since I've had that!

    ReplyDelete

 

2010| Peace Love Quack Design by seventy2 Designs| all rights reserved